Dups not stand in door ways to do tasks.

If there is a stand able tile on the side of the door the task is being done at, can you have it so the dups are forced to move in, and not keep the door ajar.

Even if its the base door that does not block air, they often let my trapped hatches out.

1 minute ago, Supraluminal said:

This is really annoying with airlock doors.

ya way back in last year, I had requested an airlock type advanced door that is like a turn style, so that they get in, and get out without letting gasses pass from one side to the other.  Kinda like those entry's in the sports buildings that have pressurized air.

I notice a similar behavior with a Exosuit checkpoint by a door, the Dup will open the door and THEN change into the suit and walk through.  This seems to be a flaw in the door opening command rather then the dup but it is allowing excessive gas to move around.

With regard to airlocks the problem is that a water-lock is basiclly the simplest AND only truly effective lock that game has outside of some enormously complex double pump automation based thing someone might make.  A true monolithic airlock building would be necessary to actually compete, but that's a bit dull as it solves all your problems.  I think what we need is something that lets us make our our effective airlocks given the doors we have now.  Maybe a Piston that can drive the air out of the lock space without the need for pumps.

Archived