Morbs and Pufts with algae distillers

34 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

add a splash more liquid to both so they are 2 tiles deep and plant doors over them.  Then report back please

pneumatic doors

All 4 setups in the picture produce PO at the same rate (Note: I tried without the airflow tiles and the morbs tried to jump on top of the pneumatic door and reduced PO production by half)20180222143945_1.thumb.jpg.23bc568c5fab54453b3face37f619b3b.jpg

perhaps I should have been more specific, turn the doors vertical so they are trapped beneath water, freak out, and super produce o.o 

trapped within the doors.  If they jump on a vertical door they fall through into and then become "stuck" in place

1 hour ago, Kabrute said:

perhaps I should have been more specific, turn the doors vertical so they are trapped beneath water, freak out, and super produce o.o 

trapped within the doors.  If they jump on a vertical door they fall through into and then become "stuck" in place

PO is still the same in all 4 rooms, what am I doing wrong?20180222160211_1.thumb.jpg.f5c4e1239617ffccfefb952fd394b0fd.jpg

1 minute ago, Kabrute said:

ok, far right one, but use pwater instead

and make sure they path into the door, then they will start drowning and should start dumping po2

would spawning them above the door and letting them drop into it work?

1 minute ago, Kabrute said:

reduce quantity pwater in right hand column though they may have "fixed" this if your having this much trouble even with debug

water is the same in all 4 rooms, only looks like more due to the splashing of the jumping morbs, before I dropped the morbs in the water lvl didn't raise above the doors.

But I agree this might have been a bug that was fixed

@Lifegrow the off gas of polluted water dose not have germs even if the polluted water dose no matter how many germs the polluted water has the off gas will be sterile and as well as that polluted water sublimates to the tile above and the tile to the left so with airflow it gases faster and another thing super compressed polluted water also gases off more.

20 minutes ago, BT_20 said:

@Lifegrow the off gas of polluted water dose not have germs even if the polluted water dose no matter how many germs the polluted water has the off gas will be sterile and as well as that polluted water sublimates to the tile above and the tile to the left so with airflow it gases faster and another thing super compressed polluted water also gases off more.

Slime lung isn't waterborn and food poison isn't airborn so the off gas wouldn't have had germs anyways

Archived