For anyone that doesn't know.. Year of the Dog

For anyone that doesn't know, The War, can actually be penned, in ,and if you go off screen for a bit, will actually turn back into a statue, You can get pretty close before it activates, But I ask.. Does anyone think, the Clay warg will stay if i leave him there when the event ends?

6 hours ago, Lokoluna said:

But I ask.. Does anyone think, the Clay warg will stay if i leave him there when the event ends?

I doubt it would. Usually stuff from events don't just vanish from the world when the event ends. Although they so stop spawning, so once the event ends you're stuck with whatever is currently in your world.

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I doubt it would. Usually stuff from events don't just vanish from the world when the event ends. Although they so stop spawning, so once the event ends you're stuck with whatever is currently in your world.

I'm confused about your post, I'm saying if i leave the Clay Warg as a statue, and the event ends, will it he stay a statue, or will he despawn is what i'm asking. Currently i'm using a mod to change the event, and when i change the event to anything.. He stays but i'm unsure, S'why i'm asking.

Also like to mention to people that like  Cosmetic stuff, It's hard, but if you can encase the clay hounds, and wake up warg, and drag him somewhere else, and get him stuck, he'll freeze up again, And if you let the hounds go, (where ever they are,) they'll auto path to him and build the "style" again, and re encase themselves, making them look super cool for bases.

However.. Do not use the tele'locator staff, Far as iv'e tested, the Warg never re freezes, yes, you can move him when he's encased, but.. near him to long, he'll unfreeze,

Edit: again, if you're just interested in the clay hounds, you can teleport Warg away and kill him, the hounds will remain frozen.. However, they'll work like warg now, if you're in to close of range they'll unfreeze and attack you.

13 hours ago, Lokoluna said:

However.. Do not use the tele'locator staff, Far as iv'e tested, the Warg never re freezes, yes, you can move him when he's encased, but.. near him to long, he'll unfreeze,

Just telelocate the Warg while it's frozen. You can still target it with a telestaff while it's frozen.

1 hour ago, JellyUltra said:

Just telelocate the Warg while it's frozen. You can still target it with a telestaff while it's frozen.

You can do that, except you cant break the telelocator focus, also, i do believe he will no longer freeze if yhou're to far.

3 hours ago, Lokoluna said:

You can do that, except you cant break the telelocator focus, also, i do believe he will no longer freeze if yhou're to far.

You can use a deconstruction staff to get rid of the focus. And yes, the varg will stay frozen forever. I've had a design in my base with a clay varg for a full spring and he's stayed frozen the whole time.

1 hour ago, JellyUltra said:

You can use a deconstruction staff to get rid of the focus. And yes, the varg will stay frozen forever. I've had a design in my base with a clay varg for a full spring and he's stayed frozen the whole time.

No no what i mean, is if you accidentally unfreeze him, i do not believe he will refreeze,

1 hour ago, csc_unit said:

What if I want the frozen Varg in a specific place? Telelocating him while in statue mode is good, but I can't seem to figue how to eliminate the frozen clay hounds that came with him...

also, if you can build a pen, That he can't get out of, and lock him in place, you can slowly take the hounds out one at a time, and if you move to far away he should freeze up again.

14 hours ago, Lokoluna said:

I'm confused about your post, I'm saying if i leave the Clay Warg as a statue, and the event ends, will it he stay a statue, or will he despawn is what i'm asking. Currently i'm using a mod to change the event, and when i change the event to anything.. He stays but i'm unsure, S'why i'm asking.

I was just saying that things from events typically don't despawn. For example: Hallowed Nights trinkets and candy still exist in the world after the event ends, but new ones won't show up. I don't think the clay warg will despawn once the event ends.

Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

I was just saying that things from events typically don't despawn. For example: Hallowed Nights trinkets and candy still exist in the world after the event ends, but new ones won't show up. I don't think the clay warg will despawn once the event ends.

Thanks!

Archived