Disable Manual Delivery on farms/stations

Mushrooms are easy to messed about - enter from above, dupe will later breathe that air that floats up to entrance into co2, if you are feeling especially nice put deodorizer so dupes breathe "cleaned" air.

I suppose i dont have to tell you how to deal with slime and how it is useful?

Vacuum.. smacuum, yo dont really need that much of perfection.

16 hours ago, vovik said:

Mushrooms are easy to messed about - enter from above, dupe will later breathe that air that floats up to entrance into co2, if you are feeling especially nice put deodorizer so dupes breathe "cleaned" air.

I suppose i dont have to tell you how to deal with slime and how it is useful?

Vacuum.. smacuum, yo dont really need that much of perfection.

Its fine if you play it like that.

My dupes run around 24/7 in suits, sleep in suits, eat in suits. Base filled with chlorine, apart from places where certain gas needs to be.

I want to make the base in vacuum, to prevent heat leak from places that make it. And then dupe decides to carry a slime ball to a mushroom...

Youre too mean, become simpler, life will ease out.

15 minutes ago, Scorpio King said:

Its fine if you play it like that.

My dupes run around 24/7 in suits, sleep in suits, eat in suits. Base filled with chlorine, apart from places where certain gas needs to be.

I want to make the base in vacuum, to prevent heat leak from places that make it. And then dupe decides to carry a slime ball to a mushroom...

i know, i was like that

Archived