Job errand priority per dupe

So basically we have priority system and the job system but what if we wanted to increase it further by for example assigning priority for each dupe's job checked for example Dupe has all jobs set and we want him to focus on farming so we set job priority to 9 (just like the normal priority system) and let's say we don't want him to prioritize tidying errands so we set it on 1 (the default job priority is 5, job priority ranges from 1-9)

The whole concept just came to me when I've a dedicated farmer to harvest crops and he's idle when he has nothing else to do, and I also tend to use priority 9 too much that's why I want system like this to come into place (So other dupes would focus priority 9 tasks while the farmer would still prefer plant harvesting because of higher job priority over his other jobs on priority 5)

We kinda had it... in the last patch before release, but dispite poll showing that the job priority is wanted by majority, we couldn't prevent the rollback - to strict priorities. So just be patient and wait for the next update, most likely klei will come to an agreement about priority by then and give it to us once more.

Well, problem of occupation update was in POOR job distribution to buildings - so farmers didnt fully tend to farm, builders didnt prioritize dig in order to build smth, hiefs didnt want to deliver food to cooking stations to cook and many other lame things...

Archived