[Game Update] - 255502

Ok, so...  it seems this update broke my save.  My base was running just fine last night, now today when I try to load, there's a weird long "hang" where the screen is washed out white.  The displays in the top left are all wrong -- to the tune of 99 Dupes.  When the hang clears, everything looks normal, but as soon as I unpause the game it freezes, then Windows reports ONI not responding.

It was an auto-save, if that makes any difference.

Edited by PhailRaptor

electrical engineer and mechatronics engineer on the job panel doesn't show proper "relevant skill" it shows 0 for all dupes even if they have high tinkering skill
also sometimes a tile won't be constructed even if they already delivered minerals to it, i have to cancel and build it 

Now that I'm home from work, I fiddled with it some more.  I was able to get it to work by loading the game but leaving it paused, and then manually saving.  After that I went to the main menu and manually loaded the game (not Resume).  Now it's working fine.

*confused shrug*

I'm getting hit with a lot of lag, which I haven't had before. I'm not sure which update caused the problem since I didn't play the game immediately after the first Friday update was released. It usually lasts for like 5-10 solid seconds randomly at least once a Cycle.

Edited by vonVile