illness recovery

14 minutes ago, felix920506 said:

Dupes should stop working when they are assigned to things like medical beds until they fully recover (When red alarm is not activated)

I haven't had problems with that recently, they seem to do what you're asking for already. In the worst case (caught a cold while running a wheel) a simple MoveTo command helps to get them off the wheel. I'm not sure right now if MedBeds have priority or not but if they do, I guess set them to 8?

2 minutes ago, Kasuha said:

I haven't had problems with that recently, they seem to do what you're asking for already. In the worst case (caught a cold while running a wheel) a simple MoveTo command helps to get them off the wheel. I'm not sure right now if MedBeds have priority or not but if they do, I guess set them to 8?

I set the medbed to 9 and the microbe musher to 8.

chef keeps on cooking even if he's sick
and I mean dupes will go straight to med beds (if any are avalible) no matter what the priority is set to (unless the red alert is on, of course).

I have a similar problem. If the immune system is down to e.g. 30% because of lung cancer I assign them to a medical bed. They go there but immediatly turn around after they reached it to go on with their own chosen task. The bed is the one and only set to priority 9.

In my opinion they should stay at the medical station until they recover or getting unassigned. At least for me that would make more sense then manually locking ill dupes away behind a door :)

9 hours ago, HackIntosh said:

I have a similar problem. If the immune system is down to e.g. 30% because of lung cancer I assign them to a medical bed. They go there but immediatly turn around after they reached it to go on with their own chosen task. The bed is the one and only set to priority 9.

In my opinion they should stay at the medical station until they recover or getting unassigned. At least for me that would make more sense then manually locking ill dupes away behind a door :)

Yeah I had to use a penumatic doors and set custom permissions to keep them on the med bed

I just had a dupe die on slimelung.

He was SUPPOSED to be on a medbed but he was digging and lingering around

All medbeds were set to priority 9 and digging was only 5~8

How about this:
ill dupes aren't able to work, only able to move around at a slow speed and will go to a medbed as soon as possible.

Archived