Don't mess with Wess

This is sort of a short and tragic story. I walked into a pub game when I actually knew I had very little time to play, so I picked Wes and decided to help the players that were currently in. I found a tiny camp strongly guarded by a very unexperienced player, who kept asking his (also pretty unexperienced) partner if he should kill me because I found their secret camp, located literally one screen south of spawn. This is normal survival mode, no mods, standard settings, no pvp.

I noticed they made a small chest area within walls with a small gate, which I used to drop most of the valuables I got by then, including 2 gears, some wood and some beefalo hair. Then proceeded to decorate with a ton of balloons the little chest room, because I Thought it would look pretty and also because I wanted to get some nightmare fuel for them.
The honorable guard of the camp (who was just standing there, saying "I'm guarding the house" while starving) sounded the alarm that I was placing a lot of balloons, which he didn't know what they were. He then decided to take strong disciplinary actions into the matter, by getting into the small chest room and fiercely fighting the evil balloons.

The balloons exploded, He exploded, the gate exploded. And his next statement, now in the ghostly afterlife was: -"Help. I was attacked by balloons".

Sadly my tears and agony of laughter prevented me from taking a screenshot, which now I regret deeply. That day I also learned that gates can explode by a bunch of clumped balloons.

Moral of the story: Don't fight balloons, they always win.

The End.

Archived