Implement Devon

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Been waiting for this guy to get implemented in the game, he's a pretty under the radar mod character but he always seemed to fit into the game very well. A lot of people say he has too many negatives, I.E. Panic attacks, low health, low sanity.

But I've been playing this guy for years and can't play the game without him.

2 hours ago, Dewderson said:

he always seemed to fit into the game very well

I'd have to disagree. His name doesn't start with W. That alone means he doesn't fit.

(And before you try using Maxwell as a counter argument, no, that doen't work. His real name is actually William.)

On 2/7/2018 at 10:41 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

I'd have to disagree. His name doesn't start with W. That alone means he doesn't fit.

(And before you try using Maxwell as a counter argument, no, that doen't work. His real name is actually William.)

That genuinely explains why he has not been implemented. Thanks.

On 8.02.2018 at 5:48 PM, JohnWatson said:

Excels quite well in the aspect of bipedal locomotion over a surface of solid substrate however as a trade-off is less capable of exerting physical force upon material objects

fast but weak

4 hours ago, Dewderson said:

That genuinely explains why he has not been implemented. Thanks.

That wasn't even a genuine reply if I'm going to be completely honest.

Although, even if he did fit with the W name theme... he still wouldn't be implemented. It's a little absurd to think Klei would implement a mod character. They've never done this and if they did then it would open the flood gates with everyone wanting their mod characters implemented into the game. So doing this even once is a very bad move to make.

On 2/8/2018 at 2:41 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

I use this argument a LOT.

Archived