Question about using console commands to delete Moose/Goose Spawn

Recently i decided to build a mega base and i just found a great spot, but there's one  Goose/Goose spawn on it. I never used console commands, but i know that you can use it to get rid of somethings like ponds. Then  i searched if there was a console command that could get rid of it. I ended up finding this topic https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/74118-console-delete-goosemoose-spawn-zone/ .
One user says that this command " local nest = c_find("moose_next_fx", 30); nest:Remove() " can actually remove it, but when i tried i didn't get any message saying if worked or not, i'm in the middle of the spring and i just killed the Goose/Goose. So how do i know if this console command actually worked? i don't want to wait 3 seasons to check it out and i don't want to build my base around a nest that cannot be removed. So can anyone confirm if this console command work or not? is there a console command or mod that could help me remove the nest?

Sorry for any english mistakes and Thanks in advance

On 1/27/2018 at 5:43 PM, SqualoRx said:

these commands doens't work, i will try the mod you told me, but should i delete the pond? it seems like i can't aim for the nest

here :)

On 1/27/2018 at 4:30 PM, FreyaMaluk said:

.Remember to stand right next to it to make it work.

On 2/4/2018 at 1:17 AM, SqualoRx said:

thanks guys, he's not spawning anymore, but i still can see his nest marks on the grounds, is there a way to remove it? or i'm just stuck with that thing on the ground?

x28oz5.jpg

PS: just took the image from google

Goose/Goose doesn't spawn 100% guaranteed from all spawn points, meaning, not all spawn points will produce a nest during Spring.  

You were lucky the first year to not having to deal with the nest near base, but that's probably not gonna be the case for the next one.

Pls read my first post and other suggestions to delete the desired spawn point :) If you use the mod I suggested before, you need to stand right where Wig stands in your pic.

Archived