Opinion/Suggestions on my self-sustaining Bathroom Piping

Based on implementations and many other pieces of info on self sustaining bathrooms this is the piping system I have come up with for the latest lavatory. Since Lavatories tend to generate so much more "Clean" water than it is given, most Bathrooms tend to need to be "fixed" and elevate the excess water that eventually clogs the pipes. With this new system I think it should help alleviate the issue. Eventually I think the problem will arise again as there is only so much buffer space you can have, but I think this should last a pretty long time.

Comments, and/or suggestions?

image.thumb.png.ea4c7c344429342f0732baa8ea0848c1.png

17 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

image.png.cdccbb1671ef535f5d14dd665c9cf260.png  I would run this to a fert maker or set up an electrolizer with the excess water

I didnt think of that... Thats awesome. So instead of cycling it bad it would actually help produce some power. Although it would take some time because water wont get fed into this part until it start spouting out a lot of polluted water.

4 minutes ago, midjones said:

Toilets output germy polluted water, is that a problem that you're not cleaning the germy water? Water sieve does not remove germs

Im not sure.  I mean the toilets will get germy and remain so but the dupes pretty much wash away the germs on them on the way out as far as I know.

System definitely needs some refining but this is what I came up with after Kabrute's input. I also tried getting some of the excess water up in the shower area to come down (was trying to get it to exit from the left side because the right side piping is for the entry water) but whatever I tried the water kept filtering back up. Then again its after midnight and Im not thinking straight as well. So far everything seems in order. So far.

image.thumb.png.2d1b5573ed5645ee20125b62d174d98e.png

Not the best way to handle that.  What happens there is that you'll drain the water out of the system steadily as it goes to the electrolizer.

What you should do is make it pump out into a reservoir of germy clear water that has two pumps.  The lower pump goes back into toilet water system to be cycled again and again.  The second, higher, pump, only triggers when the water overflows the first pump enough that it reaches the second.  When it does, what the second one pumps will go to the Electrolizer pipe.   It will drain the excess, and keep it from overflowing, and output some clean air for you to use.  Odds are it will only make enough power to sustain itself at best, and probably will be a faint drain on your power system unless you supplement it with another source of water or have a LOT of dupes to keep it filling up, but it will produce some clean air for ya.

Feed your bathroom through a bridge, put the electrolizer inline with that bridges inlet, when the bathroom is full of clean germy water the excess will go to the electrolizer because the bridge will then be full and it will back up past it.

Archived