Tiny little things

I started this topic with the objective of a healthy discussion about little things that could improve the overall experience of the game.

Would like to start with the door placement, when you try to put a door it should replace the tiles behind it like tiles do with themselves.

Feel free to post your ideas too ...

Rotate the hydrofan, that would be handy. Just for aesthetics purposes.

What you can do is put items into containers, and when you put things into containers hatches can't eat. What I was thinking was sort of a "open storage" where the conveyor system can put items into them so hatches can eat, or other future animals idk.

Yeah, it would make sense, like digging somewhere you can't stay for so long else your dupes die or something so you need fast transportation and etc... but that's out of the scope of this tread, but yeah I can see that implemented.

The wire bridges keep showing those connections joints over most of the buildings, I don't really think it's supposed to be that way...

When in debug mode, the sweep tool will work as clear floor button of "Cell Painter" panel.

Cutting the resources needed for insulated stuff and adding reed fiber to replace the rest, around 4 I may say. The tiles already have a differentiated texture that implies the use of a insulating material, the pipes would need a retexture and stuff.

32 minutes ago, BT_20 said:

I want an Air conditioner a tile similar to a joint plate that passively heats one side and cools the other for the cost of power.

And you could add heat into one side and cools the other to generate power. I see what you got here... nice one.

On 2/8/2018 at 3:01 PM, BT_20 said:

I want an Air conditioner a tile similar to a joint plate that passively heats one side and cools the other for the cost of power.

I think thermoregulators already do that.  I don't mean that exactly, but they can have that effect.

Archived