Syncronizing on Chrome and addtional profiles

I've been playing this game for a week now and decided to pick up my pc tablet and play don't starve there while I watched some tv with my fiance.When I went to continue my game there, I noticed that the accounts weren't synced and all the progression I made on my main computer didn't transfer over. are their any plans in future patches to perhaps allow for syncing the game info with multiple systems?I was also wondering would there also be a way for us to have a secondary profile on the game to switch between? MY daughter likes playing the game also and sometimes she resets my world on me or starts a new one, and I lose a lot of my game play progression. I don't mind it, since everything we unlock and all the science points we earn carry over into the new game play.That being said I still would like to play my game, while my daughter players her own haha.

Hey BenCrux, Glad to hear that you are enjoying the game. The steam version will save your game on Steam Cloud, so we will have you covered there. However, the chrome version is yet to be determined. Regarding profiles, you can make separate profiles through chrome, and the game will save in separate profiles.

So you wouldn't have to use another key?

As far as I know, your profile is liked to the availability of the game, so yes, you'd have to use a fresh key for the second profile.

EDIT

Or perhaps I'm wrong...

That's an interesting idea. You can fake it right now by creating a new chrome profile - your profile and save games are stored in a directory tied to that.

Just make sure that you sign into the *game* with the same account that you purchased it with, or you will be stuck in demo land.

Edited by Excess

Nope. The profiles are just chrome profiles that work separate from each other. So you can use the same account, but on two different chrome profiles. Although, you might have issues if you tried to run the game on two profiles at once.

Have you guys considered the possibility of saving the game files on Drive? You already have access to my Google account, just need the additional permissions. You'd have to be careful to make the save a binary file (encrypted?) so people don't tweak their saves and get like.. more beefalo :(