Auto Construct, Audo Deconstruct Glitch?

So Im not sure if this is a bug or something Im simply missing, but there are occasions in my playthrough when sometimes Ill choose to deconstruct an already existing building and the building will automatically deconstruct the minute I unfreeze the game. Or sometimes, like just now, I froze the time and went to construct a Heavy Watt Wire to connect 2 points. When I unfroze the time the wire was automatically constructed...Not that Im complaining Im just wondering if this is supposed to happen or if Im missing something

no, auto construct deconstruc t isn't supposed to happen, do you have debug mode enabled?  Also with wiring and plumbing existing wiring will get joined making it look like things were built because they go from dots to lines....

52 minutes ago, R9MX4 said:

have you ever pressed ctrl+f4 by mistakes? But it still strange. InstantBuildMode should finish construction and deconstruction at once even the game is frozen.

No Ive never pushed more than one key at a time when playing ONI as of late. Also I did some research and dont I need to creature a folder or something to be able to access debug mode? It looked like theres some steps you have to take before you are able to do any of that unlike Dont Starve where its one button press.

Archived