Build your pump out of gold amalgam if you are worried about heat, I would do like you are dig through that thin wall, replace the last section with a door, put 1 pump feeding out through door, 1 pump on a geyeser will power 2 generators forever.  If you don't have somehwere to store the polluted water they are going to put out, find a frozen biome below -30, build them in there, wait for the buildings to hit -30 and turn them on, each gene produces 800w, the easy way is to just wire them to 2 seperate circuits powering half your base each.  You can put a 3rd gene on, can't guarantee 100% up time on 3 and 4 genes but that geyeser will power 2 forever :)

image.thumb.png.299e69ce9659473ccf887924d2d33aba.png

All that heavy wire is completely unnecessary for my current setup as it only ever pulls at most 940w(timing is everything) but there is a solid 4kw total on the line.  Its overall per second is below 800w, barely... XD so 1 gene runs my central base

Archived