My only gripe

Suicidal Dupes, oh dear lord the suicide watch.  Dig some stuff then climb out onto empty air and fall to their deaths::shudders::  Anyone else having this problem consistently?  Like dupes just HAVE to be on those missing places?  They may not die but all the extra rescue work gets annoying XD I usually alt f4 out when someone dies so I can reload the cycle and watch it happen to figure out if it was me or them...... unless I issue my orders in just such a way that it leaves nothing for them to climb up on, and have a safety floor beneath.... they find elaborate ways to trap themselves in odd spaces :)

in my 74 hours of play, I quickly learned not to let them suicide.

It is easier said than done.   Normally I use priority on high-wire dig jobs.   The dups constantly find new and creative ways to kill them-self.  lol

MY favorite is when they tile in their heads.....for no reason at all....plenty of room ANY direction.....rotflol

5 hours ago, The Flying Fox said:

I pretty much just build horizontal ladders everywhere they dig, then replace them as needed.ladders.thumb.png.3089b24e4f0b2847aea5ac03d16c0dec.png

That pretty much reduces their ability to possibly kill themselves almost to nil.. unless I tell them to do something stupid that is. :D

Seems to be the best solution in most every case :) That and the safety net

20 hours ago, The Flying Fox said:

I pretty much just build horizontal ladders everywhere they dig, then replace them as needed.ladders.thumb.png.3089b24e4f0b2847aea5ac03d16c0dec.png

That pretty much reduces their ability to possibly kill themselves almost to nil.. unless I tell them to do something stupid that is. :D

ladders are the heroes, the saviors, and the guardians of duplicants.

Archived