How to boil water with a How to boil water with a liquid Tepidizer -Practical Automation -Practical Automation

A somewhat short video of how to boil water with a liquid Tepidizer and and control up/downtime automation. Easy way of preventing overheating and get full control when tweaking the tepidizers on/off state.Sry about the little messy explenation about the automation circuits in the middle of the video.... I could have said the same thing in a lot less words....

Nice video again. Very detailed explaitions. The bigger picture here is that your system cares about material conversion in a controlled way, which I really like. So far I've mostly just kind of let things convert ad hoc and waste away and then I tuned and tinkered until they looked ok.

But I think there are alot of possibilities and ways to make them not only more efficient but also give each conversion step more intent. For example I like how you logically connect the PH2O supply with the tepidizer.

The more I play this game the more it remembers me of software development, which is also often a mix of experimenting/tinkering and design.

@clickrush yeah. you can do some really crazy stuff with automation, especially using XOR and NOT gates ... a lot more than you have use for.

I have constructed a gate with dupplicant checkpoints that "lock them in place" inbetween the checkpoints for a chosen number of seconds and then activate again. The special thing about it is that it works with preassure plates but the lock-down and later -release will happen regardless if the duplicant stay on the pressure plate or just move over it.. but then.. what 's the practical use of it....

But it s fun to experiment as well.

That's my boiling sector, i used crude oil for heater media like cooking in pan and dropping water one by one to it. Use automation to on-off liquid terpidizer and temperature sensor to deactive when temperature above 170 oC. This design can be boiled 500kg/s of polluted water for the whole PH2O in map.

20171205202755_1.thumb.jpg.ce88c8d5be33ec869d68737bad1dae01.jpg20171205202752_1.thumb.jpg.569efb1de9f1f322021d872855b9c395.jpg

Archived