Put in a progress tracker.

Adding to the discussion, I agree with [MENTION=9099]TheCactusThief[/MENTION]. In the game like this, where we pretty much restart the game pretty often, it would be amazing if we could track our actual achievements across the board such as creatures killed, times fished, times died, times resurrected, favorite character by time played and etc.This would add additional, if not incentive but at least a way to reminisce over what you've done in the past.

Adding to the discussion, I agree with [MENTION=9099]TheCactusThief[/MENTION]. In the game like this, where we pretty much restart the game pretty often, it would be amazing if we could track our actual achievements across the board such as creatures killed, times fished, times died, times resurrected, favorite character by time played and etc.This would add additional, if not incentive but at least a way to reminisce over what you've done in the past.

I could not have said it better myself!

I could not have said it better myself!

I agree more or less with all of you; stats and permanent records would be greatly rewarding and it would be great fun to compare those with friends! :)I hope to see that feature soon!