Using an Exisiting Build/Anim in Spriter

7 minutes ago, Day One Webber said:

Installed, didn't work. I have no idea where to get the missing dll file.

install both regardless if you are on x64 or x32, however you can get the missing dll file on DLL-files.com there you can even learn where exactly the file must be placed, however this method only worked for me once too, if you still having that issue I don't really think this would help, at least give it a try.

I would like to recomend the compatibility mode too but I'm out of ideas, I'm still waiting for help with this stuff too

Just now, Rily said:

install both regardless if you are on x64 or x32, however you can get the missing dll file on DLL-files.com there you can even learn where exactly the file must be placed, however this method only worked for me once too, if you still having that issue I don't really think this would help, at least give it a try.

I would like to recomend the compatibility mode too but I'm out of ideas, I'm still waiting for help with this stuff too

turns out I got the x64 instead of x86, now i can actually open it, but it closes immediately.

18 minutes ago, Day One Webber said:

turns out I got the x64 instead of x86, now i can actually open it, but it closes immediately.

then it works, you have to open a cmd window and use it from there, you know how to do it?

13 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

don't manually download DLL files, that never fixes anything

hey pal, can you give us a hand?, we need instructions for the compiler and the decompiler, I'm using it but I think I did it wrong, the extracted animation is perfect but the png files are flawed, curiously I was following your instructions from this thread

I'm sure you know how to handle these tools correctly, I'm not very comfortable using those bat files

Edited by Rily

Yeah, the extracted scml animations will be flawed with krane, no way around that, it's actually easier to just make your own animations from scratch

When you do want to make your own animations, there are some rules to follow to avoid having weird unintended results. I can't really remember them too much, but there are some animators that do remember them.

2 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

Yeah, the extracted scml animations will be flawed with krane, no way around that, it's actually easier to just make your own animations from scratch

When you do want to make your own animations, there are some rules to follow to avoid having weird unintended results. I can't really remember them too much, but there are some animators that do remember them.

thanks, that means that I'm on the right way, but I still having troubles with compiling back them, I'm not sure if is normal that my animation gets 3 or 4 atlas files while I removed textures from an animation with just one, ok then I must find those rules