how.thumb.PNG.c214154c103a3601dcda02d8b0fa760c.PNG

i keep getting this lua error message everytime i launch my game

i read everything and the only thing i understood was the onbecamehuman segment

i tried to change it up to maybe make it work but it was in vain

im extremely new to all this coding so im bad at understanding all this, could someone help me find this problem?

here's a link to my character file: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gvky4zzepf7g7k7/AACgSwa-CcHjArfgsATChcD2a?dl=0

If you're wanting a speed boost for others reviving you, then we can look into this more. If not, it's really easy. Delete lines 23-27. They are an optional feature that most don't use and it doesn't really add much of a function anyway. But if you do want the boost, let me know and we'll figure that out.

Just now, verdago7 said:

If you're wanting a speed boost for others reviving you, then we can look into this more. If not, it's really easy. Delete lines 23-27. They are an optional feature that most don't use and it doesn't really add much of a function anyway. But if you do want the boost, let me know and we'll figure that out.

i tried it yet it happened again but differenthow.PNG.b92d991bb07297d4dbb4dd3042f8f8ee.PNG

do i have to delete 21-26 now orhm.thumb.PNG.c264009d2d822d5d6ba29182ec89950d.PNG

Just now, K1NGT1GER609 said:

Looks like you trying to get rid of the onbecamehuman function but if you do that you'll have to get rid of the code that use that so in onload (lines 25) delete them. 

do i also delete this code?

if inst:HasTag("playerghost") then
        onbecameghost(inst)
    else
        onbecamehuman(inst)
    end

Edited by TotalTrashDream