Mod Crashing (Someone PLEASE Help!)

for some reason everytime i launch my game with my character mod on this happens:

well..thumb.PNG.22e9b0228901ca4b9b8de2e57b9f2a1d.PNG

at first i thought it was the beard files causing this, but i took the beard away and it still happened! it tells me to check a log, but i have no idea which log to check. i looked for a fitting log but all i could find was a problem in the speech files that said something about the quote for "announce_mosquitos". i checked the speech files but things seemed fine and dandy so i have no idea what this means:

wh..thumb.PNG.dab014e91f3bcb1094b57a861cce78ac.PNG

here's my mod file if anyone wishes to dig through it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vjoi695nczbm6a6/AAA0AaR710ZakHD5xr1HUFq1a?dl=0

if someone could, PLEASE help me find the solution to this problem! it would really be greatly appreciated

Edited by TotalTrashDream
added my file

Just now, CarlZalph said:

@TotalTrashDream

Lines 95 and 227 are both missing a comma at the end of the line for your speech file.

These are lines referenced to just the code portion, not any comment at the top.

Someone had told me I was wrong, of which I am not.

i checked the files now and yes i found two lines without commas

im currently about to test if that really was the problem, and im 90% sure it is, so thank you for the help! i greatly appreciate it

Edited by TotalTrashDream
it duplicated