My Structure is invisible

Just now, pitashi said:

Work perfect but what file is a problem?

If you're asking what the issue was, it seemed like he didn't complie it recently, and had an older version of the anim file.

I basically just ran the autocompiler and gave him the anim file it produced, without changing anything, this should've happened automatically(the autocompiler should compile again if the scml is changed), bot for some reason it didn't.

2 minutes ago, spideswine said:

If you're asking what the issue was, it seemed like he didn't complie it recently, and had an older version of the anim file.

I basically just ran the autocompiler and gave him the anim file it produced, without changing anything, this should've happened automatically(the autocompiler should compile again if the scml is changed), bot for some reason it didn't.

I have this same problem with my structure... maybe is stupid question.. but im newbie in DST moding ;p

how convert to scml and compile mod? ;d

Well there's a bunch of guides here:

http://dont-starve-modding.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

Anyway you need to download don't starve modding tools from steam(it's under library->tools), the autocompiler will run every time you launch the game.

It will run on files in the exported folder in your mod, so you need to place your spriter project there.

39 minutes ago, spideswine said:

Well there's a bunch of guides here:

http://dont-starve-modding.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

Anyway you need to download don't starve modding tools from steam(it's under library->tools), the autocompiler will run every time you launch the game.

It will run on files in the exported folder in your mod, so you need to place your spriter project there.

Can download this tools from another place and manualy run autocompiler?