Producing Oxygen with the Electrolyzer

honestly the only differences between our designs are size and power consumption, yes its the fancy mechanical filter, whether or not either single pump would do the job, pulling a vacuum state over top of the electrolizer makes it run constantly :) the fancy mechanical filters are upgraded with @Kasuha's suggestion for overflow catchment this filter build can keep up with 2-3 pumps plus half a dozen pieces of equipment as long as the outlet is arranged to take care of the pressure. 

My own build however uses passive filtering of the gas.  This is how I set up my electrolizer system. image.thumb.png.154c625e7972511dedc885371bc76689.png
image.thumb.png.671e4090930a93d0102f94dcc889011d.png

In this way the weezies keep everything cool, they will eventually be emersed in hydrogen and that much more effecient, if I do install a gas pump it will be right beneath that left hand electrolizer.  Everything is fed from the geyser technically, the lavatories are on a self sustained feedback loop with excess going to the electrolizers.  If either system pulls too much too fast or noone uses the bathrooms often enough the geyser keeps the electros going, otherwise they run off the excess germwater.  There is a fancy mechanical filter on this one because I was testing something

image.thumb.png.5de95d85d7236c02c90e96544ec49e6b.png

After 40 cycles its barely keeping enough air in the room for the dupes to breath when they move through to work,  The base is slam full of air.  The idea is to keep the hydrogen thick enough for the weezewarts to keep the room cool, but above the heads of the dupes.  This way the area also stays accessible for working. image.thumb.png.b82ec9f83f6edb51671567b4036fd74e.png

Archived