A way to change default priority

Having a way to change your default priority on all tools would be nice. Having every tool default to priority 5 leads to me never using anything lower than priority 5 since i often queue up a bunch of different tasks in an area. Having a setting in settings to change the default priority to 1 would be a nice QOL thing.

Agreed.  I use priority 1 (or somtimes 4) for stuff im working on but is very trivial and expect it never to be got around to unless im sketching out a theoretical engineering problem and the game is left running fast, and they do all the work.  Being able to shift the default would be nice and probably easy to add.

I was also thinking this. it really sucks when your dups start doing everything at once. so is there anyway to change default priority? i don't want 5 as default priority. 2 or would be great.

i don't think anyone is using priority 2, 3 at all. so if 2 is default then all the numbers will be usable.

Archived