Stone and fire based enemies

Michi01

I've noticed that for a world made of stone and fire, the Forge has a surprising lack of enemies based on those elements (unlike weapons). I'm not sure if it's too late to add enemies like that now or if there's a reason none were added, but I still thought I should bring it up.
Also it would be cool if one of the boss enemies had the ability to make flames come out of the parts of the floor that are grids.

The impression I got was that that this world was barren of life. No golems, dragons, or whatever you're bringing up.

"Have you come to reunite us with the Throne?"

"Trapped in a realm of stone and fire,"

The creatures here and now that we fight do not originate from this world. Hence the quotes.

I think if they've made structures in The Forge, it could also be possible that they know how to manipulate somewhat or at the very least do environmental stuff in the game like the fire one that Michi01 said.

I'm thinking the floor grids/vents act like much violent versions of the Krissures in Shipwrecked. That would be interesting.

Archived