[Guide]100% mapped and spider free world on day 40, a full strategy guide.

I have a world that I've ran in day and night without even finding the a beefalo herd. For 11 days. So it's pretty friggin large, I don't think you could even completely uncover the map in 40 days. As I've just scraped some island edges and mostly ran on roads for the whole time.

I have a world that I've ran in day and night without even finding the a beefalo herd. For 11 days. So it's pretty friggin large, I don't think you could even completely uncover the map in 40 days. As I've just scraped some island edges and mostly ran on roads for the whole time.

you can map the first world in adventure mode in under 20 days, I've done it before. It's not a question of possibility but will. And time.

Insanity sandbox worlds are 3 or 4 times bigger. This guide was made in the progress update. You have now a lot more land to cover but also less spiders to worry about.Spiders are not really an issue right now. Lets see winter.