A quick reconnect option

JohnWatson

If the game knows that the player has left an in-progress match, then the player should have the option to rejoin it immediately at the main menu. This would help with players that crash or disconnect then being left with no team.

You used to be able to rejoin games via the browser, but that's no longer possible.

I've crashed and disconnected from a match once and when I clicked quick-play, it put me back in the same match right away so I was under the assumption it would always do that.. Is that not the case? If not, I was probably lucky it put me back in the same server. Odd.

Edit: My friend also confirmed it happening to them too. If that is the case, they could really do with making it more clear.

38 minutes ago, Ashkain said:

I've crashed and disconnected from a match once and when I clicked quick-play, it put me back in the same match right away so I was under the assumption it would always do that.. Is that not the case? If not, I was probably lucky it put me back in the same server. Odd.

I've tried that a few times but it sent me to a different server, so I guess it's not certain.

Archived