will I be able to keep certain items from the forge beta?

TormentorEvolve

I've been grinding out to get the forge football helmet skin and I'm only missing 75 spools, but my question is if I will be able to keep it after the beta  and use it on my DST world. also what if I just save up spools will they stay as well? i've refused playing the forge until I know otherwise. I feel like my grinding is gone to ****.

19 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Nope, nothing will stay, everything will reset at the end of the beta. You'll get some chests rewarded based on how much you played, but that's it.

Hopefully they mention the ratio at some point. Can understand them not giving players 100% of the chests they earned, so that there is at least a reason for beta testers to return to the event since they still need to grind; but at the same time it should be enough that beta testers that grinded the game won't have to flat repeat all of it just because they were helping the developers test. That will just make the grinding so tedious when you have several hours of playtime on the event but now you have to play it all again with it being less fresh then before.

2 hours ago, The Curator said:

Hopefully they mention the ratio at some point. Can understand them not giving players 100% of the chests they earned, so that there is at least a reason for beta testers to return to the event since they still need to grind; but at the same time it should be enough that beta testers that grinded the game won't have to flat repeat all of it just because they were helping the developers test. That will just make the grinding so tedious when you have several hours of playtime on the event but now you have to play it all again with it being less fresh then before.

Hopefully there's a nice beta reward too, but the forge beta itself is awesome.

Archived