Oil Refinery rework

The Oil refinery is a bit dumb right now with it having to be manually operated on top of it producing natural gas into to the air instead of allowing us to vent it directly from the station. The manual operation is the main issue though with how dupes work in the game coming and going really fast and with oil being a end game power source its hard to keep Oil generator going when it only gets short bursts of oil even with 2 oil refineries going should just be automatic considering it already consumes power anyway 

1 hour ago, Oozinator said:

Mhh for me, they work ok. Easy to set up an enclosed room to pump/filter NG. Operating manpower is ok, for what reason you need a dazillion plastic now? Last game i had xxx tons, without problem.

they work OK  yea i have my based at end game and inf sustain now but it still should be something that is automatic as its more annoying watching half your dupes just manning the refinery just to sustain my power sources instead of just working on other things

11 hours ago, Oozinator said:

Setup an airlock with permissions.. ^^
Edit: Or place it in an area, where you offer only one or two exosuits. Use priorities

not really the issue i mean, problem is even if i did that how dupes work its like

oh im hungry oh i need the bathroom oh i need to do this random **** thats the problem lol and how oil generators use oil so quickly just kinda sucks

Everyone play enough oni know the ai dupe is stoopid, game little bit unbalance, some stuff is barebone concept, there few hard bug easy to abuse. Just hang on there i know the dev work their best, and we all know this EA. At least they give us roadmap and update every 5 weeks now, better than old time

Archived