so I accidentally made Gold

So while empting a small room out of gas to fill it only with hydrogen, my Thermo regulator was cooling some hydrogen in a closed system while the gas pump was empting the room, so all the heat the machine was sucking in was staying inside it, since it was in a vacuum, so now I got 200kg of Gold. Can I do anything with it?

3 minutes ago, Deustodo said:

So while empting a small room out of gas to fill it only with hydrogen, my Thermo regulator was cooling some hydrogen in a closed system while the gas pump was empting the room, so all the heat the machine was sucking in was staying inside it, since it was in a vacuum, so now I got 200kg of Gold. Can I do anything with it?

Refined metals are useless as of now, they will probably be given uses in the future.

48 minutes ago, Deustodo said:

If you liked that, try overheating a tepidizer in a room full of gold amalgam wires.. It literally rains gold then :D 

51 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

Refined metals are useless as of now, they will probably be given uses in the future.

My dupes demand gold accessories and track suits! They'e going through a 90's phase and watching the sopranos, what next prozac? :shock:

Archived