51 minutes ago, Histekia said:

Hello everyone!
Easy Questions:

What are yaml files?

Where do I find my Oxygen not Included yaml file?

How do I edit them to get Pacu and Shockworm into my game?

Help would be awesome. Thanks everybody!

I'm assuming you want to know how to put the yaml files that some people uploaded here into your game files?
First of all, yaml is a file format and not the name of a specific file, so no editing is needed.
First you need to download the file that you want, someone uploaded a bunch in this thread:

Once you have downloaded the file you want, you just need to move it into the templates folder which is located under Programs/Steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets/templates .
Once you moved it there, you should be able to paste the downloaded thing into your game in debug mode by selecting it under "Paste Template".

yaml files are located in the templates folder. If you want to download somebody else's yaml files, such as the ones in this thread which have objects like pacu, you just download them to your templates folder. Your other thread already has directions on how to find that template folder.

Archived