Some questions about loyal/timeless items

So, I'm starting to get back into DST and after seeing all of my friends who kept playing during my time away with all of these event items i'm wondering if I can still/will be able to get them again.

First, the black and pink winter hats. I was already planning on buying one of these. I was looking into buying the blue one once they get restocked but if it doesn't come with the codes to any of the in-game hats then i'll buy the black one. Do i have to buy the black one for the black in-game hat and the pink for the pink, or can i just get the blue one and get one/both?

Next the Cherub's Heart, Swoon Emote, Metheus/Cyclum puzzles, and the Clucky Winter Hat. I know that these were event specific, but i was wondering if these come back every year/are coming back this year, next year, or at all. These are some of my absolute favorite items so I'm really hoping they'll be back. Will these events and items be back?

And last, the expo shirts. Will Klei be back at PAX 2018? And if they will, will we be able to get these shirts/new ones again? Also, one last question. Let's say they restock the blue winter hats in the Klei store. How do they know that i'm the one purchasing it? I've heard that the codes for in-game items come in the mail with whatever you buy, if what you're buying gives you an in-game item. Is this true? Or do i need to login with my steam account somewhere so that they can send it to me? 

Thanks!

I'm not sure but the Metheus/Cyclum should still be active at the moment. It could be hard to find a partner for Metheus, but Cyclum doesn't require one.

Cherub's Heart we don't know but it's possible it will come back next year..

16 minutes ago, BigmacWasTaken said:

I've heard that the codes for in-game items come in the mail with whatever you buy, if what you're buying gives you an in-game item. Is this true?

As far as i understand, yes, you'll have the code with the item you are buying, so you can use it with the steam account you want. Not 100% sure again.

As Lumina said, Cherub's Heart was obtainable during valentine's day, maybe will appear next time aswell.
Swoon emote was valentine's day exclusive aswell, just adding this.
Clucky Winter Hat was available during Year of The Gobbler event, iirc? I don't think it will come back, things like these aren't happening each year (year of the uh... some animal I guess).

I made a list of all the skins, including how to obtain the Loyal/Proof of Purchase/Timeless/Etc. rarities if you wanna check that out. Link's in my signature below this post.

2 hours ago, BigmacWasTaken said:

Do i have to buy the black one for the black in-game hat and the pink for the pink, or can i just get the blue one and get one/both?

The black/pink hats are the only ones with codes. The blue has none.

Cherub's Heart, Swoon Emote, Metheus/Cyclum puzzles, and the Clucky Winter Hat. I know that these were event specific, but i was wondering if these come back every year/are coming back this year, next year, or at all.

The Clucky Winter Hat, Cherub's Heart, and the Swoon emote should be back for obtaining during next year's events. The Metheus/Cyclum puzzles are still ongoing and obtainable. 

And last, the expo shirts. Will Klei be back at PAX 2018? And if they will, will we be able to get these shirts/new ones again?

Most likely.

I've heard that the codes for in-game items come in the mail with whatever you buy, if what you're buying gives you an in-game item. Is this true? Or do i need to login with my steam account somewhere so that they can send it to me? 

The code is attached to the item you buy, you just have to input the code in-game to claim your virtual items.

Alright, sorry for the late reply. I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who posted! And thank you Chris, for clearing up the hats thing. looks like I'll be buying the black one. As for the list of the skins, I can't see your signature (maybe I'm just blind) but i was able to look it up and find it quickly and easily, and I also bookmarked the page so I could come back to it when needed so huge thanks for that as well.

On 30/09/2017 at 7:12 AM, Chris1488 said:

The Clucky Winter Hat, Cherub's Heart, and the Swoon emote should be back for obtaining during next year's events.

Maslak already said this, but while the other items may most likely return next year, the Clucky Winter Hat will not feasibly return as it was themed after this year's zodiac animal, the rooster, and that changes to year of the dog next year.

Archived