Items invisible on drying rack

4 hours ago, Lumina said:

You should find explanations here. As i said, i wasn't able to make it work but it's probably because i didn't got the structure or name right rather than anything else.

Eusong have used exactly the DarkXero's code, so it is not the code's fault. The actual problem here is Spriter won't create a folder entry for images not included in the animation to specify the correct pivot point, so we have to do it manually.

<folder id="0" name="radfish_dried">
        <file id="0" name="radfish_dried/radfish_dried-0.png" width="128" height="128" pivot_x="0" pivot_y="1"/>
    </folder>
    <folder id="1" name="radfish_hanging">
        <file id="0" name="radfish_hanging/radfish_hanging-0
.png" width="256" height="256" pivot_x="0.74" pivot_y="0.5"/>
    </folder>
    <folder id="2" name="radfish_dried_hanging">
        <file id="0" name="radfish_dried_hanging/radfish_dried_hanging-0
.png" width="256" height="256" pivot_x="0.74" pivot_y="0.5"/>
    </folder>

The bolded part is what you have to add. 

BTW, it is really inconvenient to test without the correct modmain and corresponding prefab, so please make the uploaded code able to run next time if you want to keep the rest part classified.

2 hours ago, ptr said:

Eusong have used exactly the DarkXero's code, so it is not the code's fault. The actual problem here is Spriter won't create a folder entry for images not included in the animation to specify the correct pivot point, so we have to do it manually.

Oh, thanks for this explanation. I should try again one day then, maybe i'll make it works, finally.

Sorry if i reposted a code he/she already had, since i didn't had time to look at the modmain.

Edited by Lumina