Coal Generator Insufficient Resources

Hello,

I've recently built a coal generator and it's laying dormant due to "insufficient resources".  When I hover over the message, it further tells me that the mass of material delivered to this building was too low.  Deliver more material to run this building.  I made the generator out of copper, then out of gold and got the same message.  Do I need a different resource, or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, jeo6152 said:

Hello,

I've recently built a coal generator and it's laying dormant due to "insufficient resources".  When I hover over the message, it further tells me that the mass of material delivered to this building was too low.  Deliver more material to run this building.  I made the generator out of copper, then out of gold and got the same message.  Do I need a different resource, or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks!

Usually that message means that you need coal.

2 hours ago, jeo6152 said:

Hello,

Thanks!

Do you have a battery connected to the coal generator(anywhere on the circuit)?  coal generators have a 50% battery recharge threshold(by default, it's adjustable), when the average charge of the batteries connected to the coal generator goes below 50%, it creates an order to fill up the generator.  If your batteries are full, or not connected to the coal generator, then it won't create the fill order.

Archived