I blew up the wormhole in the level Two Worlds and now I'm stuck

I was playing DS Adventure Mode and I'm on the two worlds level. I had some gunpowder selected and noticed that there was an option to give it to the wormhole...  So very stupidly I decided to see what happened if I lit it and fed it because I didn't know you could kill wormholes.

This led to the wormhole burning down and me becoming stranded. Is there anyway to get the wormhole back?

there is a way to spawn in wormholes using console, but you need to link them together in order to make them work, And I have no idea how to do that. The easier way would be to use c_gonext("wormhole") to teleport to the corresponding wormhole that hopefully didnt burn as well.

Are you sure it wasn't the sick wormhole that's gone? I just tried feeding gunpowder to a normal wormhole in a test world, and it wouldn't let me, it only allowed me to drop the gunpowder. Sick wormholes are greenish-tinted, and one-way, single-use wormholes - they're only found in Two Worlds in Adventure Mode. Perhaps feeding gunpowder into it acted as travel, so that used it up. There's still another set of healthy, regular wormholes allowing you to travel between the islands.

For the curious, here's how you can create new wormholes:

1. Spawn wormhole 1 using this command (it will spawn under your mouse cursor):
     worm1 = c_spawn("wormhole")
2. Spawn wormhole 2 using this command:
     worm2 = c_spawn("wormhole")
3. Connect the wormholes by typing these commands:
     worm1.components.teleporter.targetTeleporter = worm2
     worm2.components.teleporter.targetTeleporter = worm1

Archived