Sinkholes?

Heythere, i am not sure to be in the appropriate part of the forum to ask this, so sorry in advance.
As the title suggests, even after i explored the whole map of my server, i didn't find sinkholes... not even one actually, is it normal?

6 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

Have you enabled Caves for your server?

I am not sure about it, do you know how to check? And if i didn't, is there any other way to, i don't know, create one even via console instead of starting a new server?

Host game -> Click on the name of the world/server, -> "World" . If you see that it says "No caves then the server doesn't have any caves". If it says Caves then you have caves.

If you want to make a new world/server with caves enabled then click on New World -> World -> Add Caves.

If the server have caves you can use this command (The one with cave_entrance) and it will teleport you to the nearest cave_entrance.

c_gonext("prefab")

c_gonext("cave_entrance")

1 hour ago, MrKoopa said:

Host game -> Click on the name of the world/server, -> "World" . If you see that it says "No caves then the server doesn't have any caves". If it says Caves then you have caves.

If you want to make a new world/server with caves enabled then click on New World -> World -> Add Caves.

If the server have caves you can use this command (The one with cave_entrance) and it will teleport you to the nearest cave_entrance.

c_gonext("prefab")

c_gonext("cave_entrance")

Thanks a lot :D

Archived