Item Chucker

4 minutes ago, Stinktooth said:

Can I get a building that will chuck diseased slime as far away from my base as possible?

It exists.

Compactor with 9 priority, far away from your base with slime in it, make sure its behind a door or the Polluted Oxygen will come kill you

7 minutes ago, BlueLance said:

It exists.

Compactor with 9 priority, far away from your base with slime in it, make sure its behind a door or the Polluted Oxygen will come kill you

No I'm thinking like one of those things for launching clay pigeons through the air.  Or a catapult would do.

30 minutes ago, Stinktooth said:

No I'm thinking like one of those things for launching clay pigeons through the air.  Or a catapult would do.

I guessed what you meant, but then you have to dig an area for it to fly through XD 1 dupe can do it, or you can do what I do, I have a room with a compactor and 5 or so hatches, they gobble it up and gimme coal.

Just store it in a compactor under water. It can even be inside the main base.

You won't get a spotless slimelung-free colony without placing deodorizers everywhere. Slimelung doesn't get serious until it has many tiles of pO2, otherwise it spreads its germs to oxygen tiles where they die.

No need to add another ore scrubber or tepidizer for problems better solved with good ol' puddle with a compactor in it.

Could also be useful for flinging unwanted resources at hungry hatches! And flinging the coal back from them into the coal generator room.

In fact, we should have item chuckers receive items from other item chuckers and have a daisy chain of item chuckers flinging items through our base for fun!

Archived