Thermo Aquatuner overheating

8 minutes ago, turbonl64 said:

Yeah actually that worked! I somehow got it in my head that the aquatuner would not work when submerged as it would be flooded. That was a wrong approach.

Well, that's understandable, as that's true for almost all buildings, and the only other building which I'm sure works while submerged is the water pump, which specifically says it works while submerged, while the aquatuner does not.  I'd say the aquatuner is missing some descriptive text.

41 minutes ago, trukogre said:

Well, that's understandable, as that's true for almost all buildings, and the only other building which I'm sure works while submerged is the water pump, which specifically says it works while submerged, while the aquatuner does not.  I'd say the aquatuner is missing some descriptive text.

The often overlooked water filter also works submerged. It's actually a great building to use as start/stop valves because it uses half the power of a pump. Remember, water filters, unlike water purifiers, don't require sand to operate.

4 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

The often overlooked water filter also works submerged. It's actually a great building to use as start/stop valves because it uses half the power of a pump. Remember, water filters, unlike water purifiers, don't require sand to operate.

I actually used it (along with a  couple of thermo switches) as a temperature control for my Pincha Peppernut farm before OU.  Now this makes me want to go back and recreate it again lol...

19 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

Knew I was forgetting something.  I guess liquid valves and vents work while submerged too, and they don't mention it either.

Archived