no more germs

I started a game with 'strong' immune system and the slime is no longer contaminated?   Is this corrent?

I think you have disabled a lot of the nasty germ system, I see that slime is no longer a source of germs,  bold move, to disable something you have spent months working on.  That shows you guys really do listen to us.  I realize this is most likely a temporary solution to the... well.. it's not really a problem, I think it is more of an education issue, we need to know more about how the whole system works (IMHO)  But all that aside, I am grateful for that decision, you have won me over forever for doing that :)  Now I can concentrate on all the other cool new stuff you have added, thanks a million !!!

9 hours ago, Pi2 said:

I started a game with 'strong' immune system and the slime is no longer contaminated?   Is this corrent?

I started such game as well and there certainly are infected slime patches. Maybe you just didn't look far enough.

keTZqrD.jpg

Archived