Thank you !

schmurfy

I still have some issues with the game thinking I have an xbox controller which is annoying but thank you for the game I hope you make more like this, I did not have so much fun in a stealth game since deus ex revolution and it was not as good as Mark of the Ninja.I already spent so many hours on it and I juste finished it once, nearly perfect execution and especially for its price on Steam it is worth every cents I spent and would have even given more (without the ******* xbox controller issue that said).I heard it did not sold that well on xbox, if that is true maybe they are not just the public you should aim for.Thanks a lot for this awesome game !!!

• MOTD

Hey Schmurfy, thanks for the kind words!As for the controller issue, the game will always assume Xbox 360 layouts / icons. If you have a different controller, it will assign the buttons accordingly. If the buttons don't take the correct positions for your controller, you may have software in windows for your controller that let you change the layout / configuration. If you use a keyboard and mouse, you can remap / change the controls there. Hope that helps!

The problem is that I don't have any controller, I play with mouse + keyboard :/And I only have my keyboard and mouse connected, an option to override that choice would be nice, I can also well imagine a use case where someone has a controller connected but does not want to play with it.

• MOTD

It sounds like one of your devices is being read as a controller. If you check your USB / Device screen in windows, does anything weird show up there?Also what kind of mouse and keyboard do you use? If they're fancy gaming ones, they often have special software included with them. Make sure it's setup correct and up to date. Hope that helps!

It may be the problem since I have one device which may be considered a controller and a fancy mouse but my point is that all would be solved with a simple option:How do you want to play: [X] Keyboard + Mouse [ ] Controlleret voila ! :)

I have to agree and also thank the developers for this awesome game!From looking at the art-style I thought I might not like the game,but then I did read all these good reviews and I thought I give it a try.I just spend a good part of the long weekend in the shadows as a ninja!

Just looking at the forums here and on steam is enough to say that the controller autodetection "feature" is a failure, providing a way to tell the game it was wrong is the easiest way and the more logical I see and it should also be rather easy to implement.