Own character mod crashes DST

Hey guys, I'm not entirely sure what is crashing my DST. I'm attempting to code my mod. I've had a bunch of errors that I was fixing. The furthest I've been to fixing my mod was at the character select screen. I was greeted by another error, which I assume I fixed. 

image.thumb.png.e481f90af0dc8ad10628d7a734f1576f.png

image.thumb.png.4834fb2a6840b5d7db3fd47b22c5ca52.png

After attempting to fix it, my game crashes and I get the dontstarvetogether exe. has stopped working window (don't exactly remember the exe name but it was something along the lines). I've validated my files and I'm not sure what else to do. I'm pretty sure it's something in my code that I've done or written but I can't tell where the problem is coming from 

client_log.txt

[00:03:24]: ..\source\animlib\animmanager.cpp(521) :: Tried to add build [esctemplate] from file [../mods/AiZenaku Test character dst/anim/lycan.zip] but we've already added a build with that name!

You have not renamed all of the files in the mod, go through and make sure you changed esctemplate to your characters name. that should fix the crashes. Also You should post the mod folder too it would make it easier for people to iron out the problems.

Edited by Andreasgamming

6 hours ago, Andreasgamming said:

You have not renamed all of the files in the mod, go through and make sure you changed esctemplate to your characters name. that should fix the crashes. Also You should post the mod folder too it would make it easier for people to iron out the problems.

Alright, I'll check again! Thanks alot! I was quite puzzled, I made sure that I checked all the files wasn't named esctemplate. Maybe I missed something. I'll post my mod folder if I can't find the solution.

Thanks for the reply!  >_<

On 8/7/2017 at 11:14 AM, Andreasgamming said:

Your welcome, I had the same problems with my character.

Just as an update on this, I managed to fix it!! I made a copy of the esctemplate anim folder. Turns out I couldn't use duplicates so I had to replace the files in lycan.zip with some other placeholder art. Also had another crash but removing a line of code fixed it. Managed to get it in game! 

Edited by AiZenaku