Need item modding help

Heyo! I'm trying to make some custom items to go along with characters I made for myself and a friend. They are very simple items, but I'm having one heck of a time coding them none the less. I've made several attempts, and tried to reverse-engineer some of the existing game items to do what I want, but every result is buggy or just straight up crashes. I'm sure I'm just doing something completely wrong here. I'm horribly dyslexic, and code does not agree with my brain.

I can do all artwork myself, I just need coding for it. What I need is:

A hat. It will be based off of the winter hat, but I'd like it to have the same warm benefit as the beefalo hat, and that's pretty much it.

A star, held in the character's hand. Basically a reskin of Willow's lighter, with a light radius similar to a medium-fueled fire pit (Can also be set on the ground as a light source). Otherwise, exactly the same function as the lighter.

A mask. I'd like a slight strength bonus to it, but that's it. The artwork has tall horns, so if there's a way to make the item dimensions taller so they don't get cut off, that would be super awesome. If not, the horns can be excluded.

All these items need to spawn with the characters and not decay.

Pretty simple stuff, since I'd really like the items for cosmetic purposes more than anything else. I'm willing to pay for it, of course! I've never asked for anything like this before, so I might need a quote, but rest assured you will not go unrewarded!

Edited by Oreloki

Hats are a little hard to do, not the first thing i would try to mod, so i guess it's normal if you didn't make them work. I could try something later but can't promise anything.

The winter hat should not be too hard, but the mask hat...

First i'm not sure there is a way to make a mask covering face correctly. Second, what do you want as a bonus ? Strenght = more damage ? Something else ?

I don't know how hard the lighter is.

13 hours ago, Oreloki said:

All these items need to spawn with the characters and not decay.

Should the character be the only one able to use them ? (this isn't easy to do as far as i know). Should the character be able to make them again ? Like, if he lose them ?

I'm willing to skip over things that are downright impossible, so if the mask must be skipped, so be it. Also yes, more damage is what I meant by strength.

I don't see why other characters wouldn't be able to use the items. It's for a private server between myself and only one other person, so it's not going to be a problem if both of us can use it. I don't think they should be craftable, though. Worse case scenario, I can always debug spawn one back in if it's truly lost.

You could probably add a damage multiplier when equiping the mask and remove it when removing the mask.

Also, now i'm thinking that the bee hat covers a part of the face, so it's probably possible to make some sort of mask ?