How to Find Ancient guardian?

Need assistance on ruins and ancient guardian advice

ancient guardian my last trophy, is the ruins on the same level as caves in dst? Do tenticle wormholes take me there? All so far just work like a normal wormhole, and what will I need equipment wise to get to ancient guardian? Thanks for any advice 

Yes, caves and ruins are in the same level. One of the Tentapillar holes lead to the Atrium which doesn't contain the Ancient Guardian so don't worry about those for now.

To get to the Ancient Guardian you will need to have the equipment to go through the maze section of the ruins. If you run through the maze hugging the wall, ignoring the spiders and the ruined clockwork every now and then you should be able to get to where the guardian is with at the very least a light source and some armor.

The equipment you'll need facing the Guardian really depends on how you intend to kill it. Although generally a good amount of armor, healing, some decent weapons and of course a reliable light source is what most people would bring if they aren't cheesing it. Having a walking cane is also really helpful in dodging it's charge attacks but is not necessary.

If your interested in how to kill the Guardian I would suggest looking it up on Youtube. Here's an amusing example where someone kills it with bees.

Whats in the atriuim biome? Thanks for the advive much appreciated! I should be able to take on ancient guardian with ease just took down dragon fly and bearager yesterday im hyped prefer to avoid vids and use my own methods for the fun of it but cheers for the link! 

The Atrium is a new area that was added in ANR similar to the rest of the ruins that can only be accessed through one of the Tentapillars. It's main use really is for fighting the Fuelweaver which when defeated resets the Ruins among other loot.

If you're on PS4 I don't think the update has been made live yet.

You'll find the ancient guardian in a labyrinth, which is often filled with dingling depth dwellers, so watch out and walk on the very edges if their sticky webbing to avoid them (unless you're webber). Sanity can be an issue, so bring cooked green caps or taffy. Use the large indestructable pillars as cover if you need to. Also bring a life giving amulet or two and store it on your person, not in a backpack. You can haunt them as a ghost to revive instantly with no resurrection penalty. Or, if you're using the more equip slots mod, you can just wear it without having to take off your armor. Hope this helped.

Ancient guardian is very easy, I just let it charge then hit it with blow darts but a few armor and a tentacle spike works as well.

You'll know the maze when you see it, getting to the AC is a pretty short path after that.

Archived