Transformers - Right to Left Orientation Requested

Personally I feel really limited by left to right orientation at times. Would love to be able to flip the orientation of the transformer so I can build the way I wish.

I also find it a bit difficult to troubleshoot what is wrong when things don't go as they usually do. I built two the other day, had them connected the usual way I connect them into the system but only one showed a charged battery.  My system just wasn't generating enough power. I am getting a bit frustrated with the whole power mechanics in general. I've gone to cheat mode cause I'm tired of the frustrations the power structure hands right now (E. G. Dupes not delivering coal, 1000 limit on power, if controlled gases then oxidizer management needs a lot of power for gas filtration etc).

4 hours ago, strawberrygirl said:

Personally I feel really limited by left to right orientation at times. Would love to be able to flip the orientation of the transformer so I can build the way I wish.

Why is that a problem? It would look better, but there's enough room for the two wires to pass each other.

uFy51mg.jpg

4 hours ago, strawberrygirl said:

had them connected the usual way I connect them into the system but only one showed a charged battery.

The transformer doesn't have to have charged battery to transfer power. The battery only gets charged if there's excess. The discharged one likely just had too much power consumption behind it.

Archived