Got my Natural Gas system done but it needs improvements.

Small box (3x3 inside) around the Gas Geyser with the Pump and an Atmo Switch (set to >500g, will save on power for the pump) inside it:
d03418cf21.jpg

Additional pump on the outside with a gas filter set to Natural Gas, can be deconstructed when you got rid of what's in the surroundings of the box.

6 minutes ago, sickofthis said:

One problem that I saw is that the machine is broking 24/7, why?

Machines break if you pipe the wrong element into them.
Either isolate the geyser or use a gas filter to send only natural gas to generator.

Just now, Risu said:

Machines break if you pipe the wrong element into them.
Either isolate the geyser or use a gas filter to send only natural gas to generator.

It should be that the issue, im doing the system as Masterpinstman now.

2 hours ago, sickofthis said:

Another update:

LPuZdUR.jpg

One problem that I saw is that the machine is broking 24/7, why?

After looking at this picture I noticed that you have your Transformer set up wrong. A single HWW line is connected to both it's input and output. I don't know what this will do to your grid, but it shouldn't be designed that way.

You have it: NGG > HWW > Transformer Output > HWW> Transformer Input > Batteries & Equipment

Somehow its working for you.

9 hours ago, vonVile said:

After looking at this picture I noticed that you have your Transformer set up wrong. A single HWW line is connected to both it's input and output. I don't know what this will do to your grid, but it shouldn't be designed that way.

You have it: NGG > HWW > Transformer Output > HWW> Transformer Input > Batteries & Equipment

Somehow its working for you.

I solved it and made this system working ez

GWLSBgO.jpg

Archived