Priority menu bug at start of new or loaded game!

So when you exclude your community from testing your releases, you get stupid **** like this.

Whenever you start a new game or continue a saved game, the first time you click to build something, it does not have a priority option, you have to click the item a second time for this menu for the priority option to show up. This would have been pointed out immediately if you had let everyone in alpha test your latest release and not just a select few brown nosers who couldn't find a bug if it was sitting on their face :)

Yes, I'm a bit bitter about this topic!

kleisucksdonkeydick.jpg

Oh and Ultrawide 34inch 3440 x 1440 was meant for this game, as you can see from above :) 

So having $20 to spring on an alpha makes me a "brown-noser" huh? Yes, let me suck up to your company by buying your interesting game and giving you feedback and error logs ;P You do realize that they are still in early access and bugs come and go with every minor update, yes? The entire point of the "early access" disclaimer at the load screen is to tell you this, yes? This topic should go in the Bug Report thread. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni-alpha/

Seriously, though your monitor is pretty awesome, I'm stuck with a crappy one from 2010.

7 hours ago, Beercules said:

This would have been pointed out immediately

What makes you think that this didn't happen already? The todo-list the

select few brown nosers

created is quite extensive and while the developers have already cut down quite a bit from it there is still plenty of stuff to do...

3440 x 1440 was meant for this game

But the game isn't ment for 3440 x 1440 (press '5' and you have to scroll as the menu dosn't take advantage of the screen estate available) - and yes, that has also already been reported.

Archived