No ANR update since Febuary/March?

Ive noticed how over the Fall and Winter months the console version would always update 3-4 weeks after the PC official release but PC had its latest release of A New Reign for almost 2 months now and nothing for PS4.. Im a patient man but I love to play this game on console.

Now I know there's rumors that ANR may not even be finished so.. If that's what ya'll Dev's are waiting on till doing a console update then I can understand but please don't forget about us. @JanH

Say this in any thread in the 'general discussion' section of DST and get absolutely ridiculed. I'm told Klei is an indie developer and it always takes months for a indie developer to port to console when it has never been the case for DS and DST. Also am told that klei is actively working on stuff so they should just wait and do one big update to save money. But Klei already did an update on PS4 since ANR was out of beta, and it was for 'psn presence'??? What is psn presence anyways??? Oh and my personal favorite 'lol get a pc newb'

Archived