Show reason for Incapacitated and/or Interrupted Sleep

It would be nice to have some parenthetical after the Incapacited and Interrupted Sleep text saying what caused the condition. It's not always obvious if you're not watching the dupe as it occurs, and it makes it hard to learn what you're doing incorrectly and repair the situation.

The incapacitated dupes surprised me and I had no idea what caused it or why some dupes would keep getting incapacitated. I had to kick some dupes out of the rejuvenation early because others were dying and I just didn't have enough. I still haven't found an exact cause of what's happening or what's causing it.

The only time I got an incapacitated dupe it was due to hypothermia - he was in cold for way too long. Not sure if it can be caused by something else. I agree that the game should tell the player.

Oh man i was about to post the same exact thing and it's kinda funny to find it at the top. Anyways...yea the interrupted sleep issue is really annoying and i also accidentally found out that if you load to the beginning of the cycle the interrupted sleep debuff gets removed.

Absolutely agree.  It's really out of hand.  I get 10-30% of dupes with interrupted sleep every day.  Sometimes it's 80-90% for weeks at a time!  No reason given.  It doesn't even seem to be tied to whether a dupe gets up at night.  Sometimes they get up at night with no debuff the next morning, and vice versa.  

Interrupted sleep is often because the dupe didn't make it to the bed soon enough. If they need to travel from really far away, you may consider building them a small outpost there, or optimizing their travel routes.

Archived