Methane gas, gas storage tanks, gas bombs.

So I've been playing only the last 3 days. I've watched all the streams on twitch, except the art stream, and had a few ideas.

Since Stinky farts a lot on the manual generator, I was thinking why not have methane in the game and maybe have a way to filter it and store it for a methane gas generator? It would be nice to have gas storage tanks for things like hydrogen.

I've noticed that the hydrogen in the pipes doesn't stack or line up like water in the pipes where it will just sit there and wait until something needs it. I noticed that the hydrogen stacks to 4-5 and then disappears and won't stack in the pipe any more. It would be nice if there was a storage tank I could build next to the hydrogen generator to store hydrogen when I've turned off the generator.

But methane would be funny to have in the game since you already have farting morbs. I don't remember if the hatches fart. But you have farting Duplicants so why not have a way to filter out methane and use it for something? Even if you used it to cook food with or maybe if you could craft it into a methane bomb to blow up or ignite other gasses for quick digging. Oh! Then if some Duplicants had gas detonation skills, that would be cool.

Archived