Would any one be interested in loading a workbench to do some lab experiments?   I assume most of you know how to access debug mode, but I was thinking of using a stock lab for test.

It would have the following (so far)

1. 2 decaded 1,800 watt lines, (there is a third but it is for running the pump,...etc.. to maintain the lab

2. 2 tanks of clean water, two tanks of polluted water, both with build in pumps and switches at the top (with ON indicator lights)

3. Several sealed rooms with various gasses with build in pumps.

4. And more, if anyone is interested or can think of something else to add, please let me know via this post, thanks

Having a common save to do experiments with (or use as a base for them) could save time by not having to setup the same stuff all over again.

Why not just make one and post it here?

I would suggest to add a living space for the duplicants to survive eternally (food, oxygen) so they can be ignored in case they're not needed for the experiments (or are not the ones to experiment on).

If people are going to use the work bench, are you going to be in debug mode, or do you need the dups to do the work?

So far I have been assuming that everyone will be in debug mode, but if not, let me know.

I have two labs going, one is geared for gasses and the other for liquids, how does that sound?

Archived